Direct experience of that transcending mystery and wonder, affirmed in all cultures, which moves us to a renewal of the spirit and an openness to the forces which create and uphold life.
We are members and friends of Unitarian Universalism walking the path of spiritual experience and growth as it unfolds in our lives. We come to this website for inspiration, we circulate a newsletter, we explore our experience in our Facebook group, we convene at the UU General Assembly, we engage in teleconference discussion – in these and other ways we find kindred souls who clarify our attention, move us more deeply into our hearts, and show us the way to embody and engage our spirituality in our lives. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to bring your longings and experience into the web of community that we are together weaving.
Why should we not also enjoy an original relationship to the universe?
Ralph Waldo Emerson
An early UU Mystic
“Part II, How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain”
Time: Nov 15, 2016 6:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada); 9:00 PM Eastern Tme
- Have you had a mystical and/or enlightenment experience?
- How has the experience impacted your life?
- Are mystical and/or enlightenment experiences important for you?
- What current and/or past practices have you found helpful to invite a mystical and/or enlightenment experience?
- Are there practices you are interested in trying to experience a mystical and/or enlightenment state?